Retrofit Electrical Box – Are you in Compliance With Current Building Code?
electrical component, to determine the most efficient wiring systems. An outdated or overloaded electrical box can present life threatening situations like electrocution and shocks, and has the potential to cause an electrical fire, power surges, and outages that are expensive to fix, and can affect your bottom line with unwanted downtime. To prevent this from happening (and to keep your investment up to code) consider a retrofit (electrical box) as an expense and project length reducing alternative to a full replacement. Here are some of the top signals your electrical box will need to be upgraded or replaced:
- The panel is making buzzing or crackling noises
- A retrofit is necessary to satisfy changing or new insurance stipulations
- Breakers and panel components are rusty, corroded or damaged
- A dedicated panel is needed for high tech equipment like computers
- Machinery is not able to draw full power from the system
- A sub panel is needed
- You are expanding your business or upgrading appliances
- Dedicated or grounded outlets are needed for new machines
The depth of our licensing, insurance, training and safety certifications covers the fast trouble shooting, repair and replacements of commercial, industrial and institutional cabling of all types. Recently, we’ve worked with companies such as:
- Government buildings
- Retail Stores
- High-rise office buildings
- Professional centers
- Shopping plazas
- Universities and multi-location education centers
- New builders
- Light and heavy manufacturing plants
- Data centers
Protecting Your Outdoor Electrical Box
An outdoor electrical box will require additional protection to keep it functional and up to standard. Weather proofing is a must to keep harmful debris like sand and dirt away from wiring. Intuitive waterproofing and grounding are critically important to the safety of your employees, clients and investment. Our quick access to the most affordable high-quality brand covers, components, grounding units, and commercial grade wiring of all types means we can work quickly to bring your goals to life.
Call the local experts in commercial electrical retrofitting for further information on how we can add value and longevity to any energy management system.